Friday, January 27, 2006

Exciting times here at Hupe's home

Our church has been having this rally thing with a group of guys called team Impact. They are BIG guys who do amazing feats of strength. Really cool stuff. In between the feats of strength, they share their testimonies and the gospel. At the end there is always an altar call for any wiching to accept Christ, and last night my son DID! So we ar every happy and proud right now. He's got a long and difficult road ahead - not terribly sure he completey understands his decision, but we'll be here to help him out with it.

That said, not much else going on around me. Had to work a little bit today, and other than that been doind not much. Haven't even played any games yet (although I plan to play some Guild Wars, and maybe even some Neverwinter Nights - been thinking about pulling that one off the shelf again here lately. I'd play some Morrowind, but the fun is gone without all the plugins I got used to before. maybe if I could convince my precious husband to find and install some of them for a Valentines gift..........

So, watching The Adventures of SharkBoy and LavaGirl. Hmmmmm. Well, first of all, it's for kids. nad my kids are seemingly REALLY enjoying it, since they are glued to it. For adults, though....... Well, there is lots of humor and cute stuff. So, I mean, my husband and I have had quite a few laughs. But, in the same vein as in Spy Kids 3D, the effects are a little bit cheesy. Not BAD - CHEESY. But if you can handle that, then it's a cute movie. And, of course, kid-safe.

Just brought home (along with SharkBoy and LavaGirl) Stealth. Tell you all about it later ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home